We are looking for a front-end web developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user – facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Must have knowledge of WordPress.
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre processing platforms such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Good understanding of SEO Principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
|Salary Range||10-15k per month|