We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- To generate wireframes.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.