We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS Devices including Mobile Phones and Tablet Computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality product is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS Platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization.
- Proficient with objective-C or swift and cocoa touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with restful API’s to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knowledge of low level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
|Salary Range||2.0-3.5 LPA|